Friday 6 November 2015

MADE TO LOVE YOU FH

KD aka FH,
I remember saying to my friends how I want that someone who won’t just change my status, but be part of my destiny. You became that answered prayer.

I was made to love you!
To cherish you, treasure you, adore you and submit to you! Made to respect and to honor you as the priest of our home.

My hands,
To touch you and help you;
For a helper is what I am to you.

My arms,
To hold and support you,
when you need someone to be there for you.

My legs,
To stand and walk with you;
In the sweet journey of our life.

My time,
To spend with you forever;
For every second with you counts.

My lips,
To kiss you, speak great things upon your life and speak to nations; For greatness is ours.

My eyes,
To see what an awesome man God blessed me with and to behold the vision you and I have, coming to pass.

My ears,
To hear your sweet words, your corrections towards me and the powerful words God sent you to speak to nations.

My Body,
To belong to you and yours to be mine; 
And offer them to God as living sacrifices.

I remember every boyfriend,
Every heartbreak and every heartache;
They led me to you!
Brought me to you and made me better!
Better for you, better for us!

You just had to be part of my destiny and I in yours. Two souls, becoming one; Your rib, finding a home in my body; leaving our families to cleave to each other and start a new blessed generation. Royalty lies in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment