Tuesday 3 November 2015

I NEED A FRIEND

I need a friend;
Who can tell me its okay and knows I’m not crazy for feeling how I feel.

I need a friend;
Who can sit with me on that hospital bench and assure me that the report isn’t right.

I need a friend;
Who can lend me their ears and give me a shoulder to lean on when I get overwhelmed.

I need a friend;
Who can just hold my hand and say nothing, yet our hearts are speaking.

I need a friend;
Who can hug my pain away and only leave when I feel alright.

I need a friend;
Who can stick with me despite of my shortcomings.

I need a friend;
Who has once cried so they understand what it is like to feel like you’re dead inside.

I need a friend;
Who can listen to me, even when my dreams seem like a fantasy.

I need a friend;
That can be there to correct me and be tough when they see me going astray.

I need a friend;
Who I can laugh with, even when things aren’t going right.

I need a friend;
Who believes in me and understands my craziness as well.

I need a friend;
Who also needs a friend... For I am ready to be that friend.



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment