Monday 9 November 2015

DEDICATED TO YOU...

"Patricia, you are one sweet woman and I will respect you to my grave. I am not saying this to flatter you, or because of what we have in common, no, but I have never met a woman like you. The way you carry yourself… I will die thanking God for really you are an angel that God sent to me from heaven. You are God sent! I am so proud of you and I pray God gives you all the best things in this life.”

These are words that would melt most hearts. Words that a friend said to me some few weeks ago, as I stood there feeling so emotional and not knowing how to react. Words that I will always hold dear seeing they came from someone who I’ve known for the last 10years. They came straight from the heart and if I never believed other things, this I will always believe. 

You have stood by me in my good and bad times and I know I can always count on you. A friend who knows my flaws, things that tick me off and what makes me happy and you still choose to be my friend. I’ve cried and laughed the most with you, and we’ve always kept it real. We've shared even the little we had when one of us was down.

The person who’s great desire is to see me happy and get a man who’ll value me and treat me in the best way possible. I will always appreciate you and this here today, is just to honour and appreciate you for believing in me and always making me feel so so special. It was your birthday yesterday, so I want to wish you long life and God’s blessings A.D (aka My Kichaa)


From Your Angel here on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment