Friday 6 March 2015

MY LOVE



















If you knew I’m waiting for you,
Would you rush to me?
If you knew how long I want,
To be by your side,
Would you come hold me?
Maybe I’m impatient.
Maybe Not!

But I know,
You are worth this long wait.
Coz in your eyes, I will see your soul...
A sweet soul meant to be cherished.
A heart full of unconditional love...
Arms that will hold me with love...
Your chest and shoulders to lean on,
When I really need support.
A voice that will soothe me to sleep,
With all the sweet nothings.

My king and Priest of our home,
The love I have for you,
Is meant for you alone.
A love that will never fade,
And if it fades,
I will still have a best friend in you,
And we will go back to where it all started.
I just want to be with you,
We fulfil what God called us to do,

Till we breathe our last my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment