Tuesday 10 March 2015

I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU



I know I am not the best you have ever met,
Neither am I the one who makes your days.
But Despite all my short comings,
Despite all I put you through,
You are the one I treasure.

I am growing into this great person because of you.
You make me want to be the best I can be,
It may sound cliché but I look up to you.
No matter your weaknesses,
All I see are your strengths!



I know I am not the easiest person to be around,
But you know how to keep me in check.
You have made me a better person.
I pray that despite the storms of life we face,
I will never let go of your hand.

I can’t imagine life without you honey.
But if I don’t make it to see tomorrow…
If this is the last you hear from me…
Know that you held a special place in my heart,
And I loved you with every bit of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment