Wednesday 9 September 2015

THE LOVER OF MY SOUL

The Handsome of them all,
Comely and charming!
Your eyes Darling,
Oh those eyes that look through me,
Looking past my mistakes and weaknesses
Eyes sparkling with tender Love.

Your Voice my Love is like many waters,
The voice that calms every storm in me.
The touch of Your hands,
The touch that leave me weak to the bone,
And make me lie down in awe of You!

Your chest with that Title across it in Gold,
I am blessed to have to lay my head on it when I am down,
Your feet will I kiss with love!
Your pure white hair will I run my fingers through,
Oh Your Face my Love. Perfect!!

Your love captures me over and over again,
How You chose to be crucified for my sake,
That I cannot understand!
For I haven’t loved You well enough.
You sure do overwhelm me with Your love.

When I do You wrong and ask You to forgive me,
The warmth of Your embrace,
Assures me of Your tender mercies.
That You forgive me and we start afresh.
How I adore You!

I want to be intimate with You my Love!
I want to know You more,
To go deeper in You!
Deeper than my mind can comprehend.
Let me drown and get drunk in You!

Because You live, I will live!
Breathe in me, Your breath of Life.
Hide me in You and guide me.
To adore You is what I will do,
My Love, My Sweet Jesus.



Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment