Wednesday 19 August 2015

TO THE MOON AND BEYOND

When I saw this,
I thought of you my king.
How we will rock such tees in our old age.
I now understand why God took His time to make us meet.
The one He delayed me for. The one He kept for me until it was time.
When God made you, I can imagine Him thinking of me.
He knew everything I wanted and put it in you.
Then made me with all you would desire to have in your queen.

I want to dance with you in the rain,
Run with you in the park,
Laugh at our silly jokes like crazy,
And hold hands as we take a walk.
I see us growing old together,
Having our grandkids run all over our palace.
Going to nations for missions, going for vacations,
And us being there for each other in all ways possible.
I may not be strong enough in some things,
but that’s why HE brought you my way.
For two heads are better than one honey.


In your lowest moments,
When others bail out on you,
When the congregants talk behind your back,
I will still believe in you!
You are for me, and I am for you.  
Wherever life will take you, I will be there with you.
No one is perfect, but you’re perfect for me.

I won’t allow anything come between us honey,
For you and I are one!
Two hearts beating together as one,
Two souls intertwined to one!
I will love you to my last breath!
Love you to the moon and beyond!

Darling, you are not one in a million,
From now until forever,
You will be the only One!!



Long live the king! Long live My king! 

Xoxo from your Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment