Friday 15 May 2015

LETTER TO BOAZ & KING DAVID

Dear Boaz,

You sure don't know me, but I know you so well; You are every girls' dream man. Fortunately or is it unfortunately? I am not in that crowd. Why, you may ask? Well, I don't go with the crowd sir! I just love doing me...having my own understanding of things sir.

You are that wealthy man, with a so tender heart, caring, loving and everything sweet and nice. Not like I wouldn't want that, oh no..I want that and much more! I know you are thinking that I am too demanding, but well, you got it wrong. You are too perfect for someone like me. I am a lady who has messed alot in life and it's by the Grace of God that I am where I am. So you may not really understand when I open up to you. Wait! You believe you can understand me, the same way you understood Ruth? Well, I may not dispute that..You were an outcast and I can't look down on that. But I also need to know your other weak points sir...Do you have them? You see, every lady has this picture of a perfect you and believe in that like a fairy tale.

I see life in colour..sometimes the hues are pale, and other times, everything is all bright. When I read about you, I fall in love with that man,a love that is only skin deep sir. That's why I choose to stay away from you, for I know I cant love you with every blood cell in me. But to those who do desire to have you, I give my blessings and I know they will have the best and you will enjoy your lives.

                                                                                        With Blessings

**************************************************************

Dear King David,

I can't fathom how many ladies run from you your majesty! You are the one who melts my heart and my knees too. From a shepherd boy to sitting on the throne, man you sure are the true description of rags to riches! The battles you faced in the wilderness that you had to kill wild animals with your bare hands, and who doesn't know the way you killed the biggest of them all,Goliath? 

You are one man who makes me appreciate the love of God and His tender mercies. You killed someones husband your majesty, just because of his wife! Who does that? I now understand why ladies are afraid of you. They believe you will cheat on them with another woman. I do believe you won't do that, but even with those weaknesses, you still remain my hero! You do realise your mistakes and repent of them without sugar coating them. Show me a man who does that, who puts his ego and pride aside and puts on sack clothes to ask for forgiveness. I believe you can truly understand me when I do wrong, and I will understand you too for we know we are not perfect but striving to be like Christ. What others have feared, that is what I go for. In your weaknesses, God strengthens you, and well you are just so real to me.

A worshipper is what you are. I have always desired to be a worshipper like you. They say, worshippers make the best lovers, for they don't hold back but open up their all as they do to God! Your majesty and the way you dance for God, oh my! Did I tell you I love dancing too? Well now you know, and I can imagine our home filled with praises to the Most High as we dance for Him. You won my heart oh king! The man after God's own heart!! Words that God Himself spoke! You see! They concentrated on your weaknesses and forgot that there is One who looks at the heart! 

Now Oh your highness, your majesty and king, I promise to stand with and by your side. No I wont feel ashamed of you when You worship God as you feel best, but I will join you! I know that to others it's foolishness, but the same way I dared to be with you and not with Boaz, is the same way I will be on your side when others try to put you down. You as the priest of our home, you will love me to submission. Honouring, respecting, loving, clinging and cleaving to you is why God brought me to you. 

Long live the king... My King!

                                                                              
                                                                                    The Kings' Queen.

                                                                                                                                                                                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment