Tuesday 23 October 2018

GOD KNOWS


As I always say, life is in color… Sometimes the colors are bright, other times they aren’t; and such is life! One time everything may be all rosy, then the next minute, a dark cloud overshadows you. These are the times you question God if He really is with you; if He really called you; if He really spoke to you to start that business or career; if you really heard Him right about the spouse you have or the path you took. You even doubt the prophetic words or promises that have ever been spoken in your life, for nothing makes sense at that moment.

Isa 49:14-16 (NLT)
14: Yet Jerusalem says, “The Lord has deserted us; the Lord has forgotten us.”
15: “Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!
16: See, I have written your name on the palms of My hands. Always in My mind is a picture of Jerusalem’s walls in ruins.

God knew such a time as this would come and you would face it, just like it happened in the Old Testament times and thus He heard them, He saw their ruined walls which meant they didn’t have physical “protection” but He assured them how He would never forget them; still cared for them and had them in His mind. Same applies to our day-to-day lives. Can you just pause and imagine that Our Loving Father has your name on His palms?





Isa 46:3-5 (NLT)
3: “Listen to me, descendants of Jacob, all you who remain in Israel. I have cared for you since you were born. Yes, I carried you before you were born.
4: I will be your God throughout your lifetime – until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.
5: To whom will you compare Me? Who is My equal?”

Now, picture this child of God; God your Father, saying He carried you before you were born! The same God, who made you, declaring He will be your God throughout your lifetime and will care for you and that He knew you before He formed you in your mothers’ womb! (Jer 1:5) Can He really forget about you?





Yes the struggles are real, life may not make sense to you, but He knows! Nothing ever catches Him by surprise. We may not understand at times or most times, but His ways are higher than our ways and so are His thoughts! (Isa 55:8-9) God knew there would be times when we will go through deep waters and through the fires, and He still calls us His and is ready to save us! How will He be exalted as a Savior with no situation to save us from?

Isa 43:1-3a (NLT)
1: But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. O Israel, the One who formed you says, “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are Mine. 
2: When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
3a: For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. 





Despite the troubles, no matter how hard things look, always believe that your Father in heaven is with you, not to harm you, but to save you! The enemy may look like he is winning at times, but learn to remove your focus from him and focus on your Father. What did He say about you? He loves you so much that He even gave His Begotten Son as a ransom just for you! Yes, you! So who are you going to believe child of God? His promises are Yes and Amen and even though they tarry, they surely do come to pass and you come out victorious!




Isa 55:11 (KJV)
So shall My Word be that goeth forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

He who began a good work in you, is faithful to accomplish it! Hold fast to His promises. Let go of what was, and what wasn’t; let go of what didn’t work; let go of every pain and bitterness; let go of what you thought it should be like and focus on Him who prepared it way before you were born. Child of God, your Father will finish what He started in you in Jesus Name!




Trish

6 comments: