Thursday 9 July 2015

LIFE LESSONS

When I write, I must say I write what’s in my heart.  Sometimes it is God inspired, while other times, it’s just life as I see it. In colour!
Life that has taught me to be strong despite everything that happens…
To smile in the midst of tears…
To laugh even when I’m hurting…
To encourage someone even when I am at my lowest…
To forgive even when it seems too hard a task…
To love even when my heart has been broken time and again…
To trust, even when people break it…
To believe, even when hope is nowhere around me…
To smile at the ones who hurt me like they did nothing…
Hold dear the ones who believe and stand by me…
Believe that I may be down but not out…
That I may be crushed but not broken…
That I can still get up, dust myself, and get going…
A life where I have to pray for those who betray me…
And above all, trust in God who has good plans for me!
You see, God doesn’t sleep nor slumber; HE is the Alpha and Omega,
Our Creator! He sees all things and nothing catches Him by surprise!
The fact that HE cares enough to know the number of hair on our heads,
To have our names on the palms of His Hands,
Is reason enough to lay at His feet always,
To cling to His hem tightly,
And find rest in Him.
Yes! Rest in Him!


Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment